Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Reviews Coming Soon!

The semester is over and finals are done! This means Spring Break and a parental visit. I might not have classes for the next week, but I do have a house to clean :-(  I have several movie reviews to come, I just need to put pen to paper (so to speak). Those reviews will include: Brick, An Education, Moon, Skeleton Key, Twelve Monkeys, Tombstone, The Pianist, and a foreign film called Priceless. There will also be more lists and actor and director profiles.

If you're looking for something to watch in the coming days, I highly recommend Priceless. It's light, comedic, sweet, and occasionally a little heartbreaking but with a happy ending. A good date movie.

As a thanks for reading I give you:


And for you dudes:


No comments:

Post a Comment