Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes!

Apparently the Globes happened last night. Is it bad that I had no idea? I was having a Doctor Who marathon so I probably wouldn't have watched it anyway.

Anywho, here's who won (in various and sundry broken down categories):

Best Picture(s):
 Drama

 Comedy/Musical

 Animated

Foreign
Best TV:
 Comedy

Drama

Best Director: Ben Afleck

Best Actor(s): Daniel Day-Lewis, Hugh Jackman, Damien Lewis, Don Cheadle, Kevin Costner

Best Actress(es): Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Claire Danes, Lena Dunham, Julianne Moore

Best Supporting Actor(s): Christoph Waltz, Ed Harris

Best Supporting Actress(es): Anne Hathaway, Maggie Smith

Safe to say that everything I thought was going to win, did win. No real surprises here. No wait. I take that back. There were some surprises. On the red carpet! What a fashion flop! No real "WOW" moments, and lots "meh," moments. 

 Anne Hathaway looks quite nice! I think she was the best dressed of the night. Given how so-so this look is, you can tell the red carpet was fairly boring.

 Jennifer Lawernce looks good too, but I feel like we've seen this somewhere before.


I had to include this because of the face. You look at the whole dress and posture and then you get to the face and you're like "Dafuq!?!?!" Looks like someone let Taylor Momsen do poor Kaley Cuoco's makeup. Either that or Bride of Chucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment